Happy International women’s day. IBIENE celebrates all the women who work hard to make lives better and thanks all the men who support them.
International Women’s Day in 2023 is on Wednesday, March 8th. On this day, women are recognised for their contributions to society, the economy, culture, and politics. It also draws attention to the ongoing fight for gender equality.
“DigitALL: Innovation and technology for gender equality” is the theme for International Women’s Day for 2023. It is an occasion to consider the steps taken towards achieving gender equality as well as the work that remains to be done to guarantee that women have equal opportunities and rights in all spheres of life.
This year let’s do something a bit different. Let’s spread the good news of equity to all.
Here are some great ideas on how to commemorate International Women’s Day this year.
Gift ideas to celebrate International Women’s Day 2023;
- Books by women that can inspire and empower readers include “Becoming” by Michelle Obama, “Bad Feminist” by Roxane Gay, and “The Year of Magical Thinking” by Joan Didion, Women and Leadership: Real Lives, Real Lessons by Okonjo Iweala among others.
- Jewellery crafted by hand can make a thoughtful and distinctive gift for a special woman in your life. Search for tiny companies or local craftsmen who make lovely jewelry.
- Give a gift card from a local store or restaurant that is run by women to show your support for women-owned companies.
- Plants can offer a touch of nature and brightness to any area. Think about a succulent or potted plant that requires little maintenance.
- Gifts for relaxation: Ladies frequently require some time for rest. Think about sending a gift basket filled with candles, bath bombs, or a plush robe for a spa-like experience at home.
- Contribution to a women’s charity: In honour of International Women’s Day, think about giving to a group that works to advance the rights or empowerment of women.
- Personalised gifts: Customised presents, like a personalised mug or photo book, can be a great way to remind a woman of how much she means to you.
Here are some International Women’s Day 2023 wishes, messages, and images you can use to celebrate the women in your life and show support for gender equity:
- A lovely International Women’s Day to you! May your strength, courage, and grace continue to uplift and encourage others around you.
- We honour the incredible accomplishments of women worldwide today. Here’s to advancement, equity, and helping one another out.
- Happy International Women’s Day to all the women who have dismantled stereotypes, burst glass ceilings, and opened doors for the following generation of leaders.
- Hopefully, this year’s International Women’s Day will serve as a reminder of the enormous influence women have had and will continue to have on society. Continue to stand up for what you believe in!
- Happy International Women’s Day to all the ladies and girls out there who are changing the world and dreaming big. Continue to aim for the stars!
- As we commemorate International Women’s Day, let’s resolve to build a society where women are respected, cherished, and afforded the same opportunities as men. Together, we can change things.
Lending your voice towards this change isn’t so difficult anymore.
Imagine a gender-equal world. A world free of bias, stereotypes, and discrimination. A world that’s diverse, equitable, and inclusive. A world where difference is valued and celebrated. Together we can forge women’s equality. Collectively we can all embrace equity.
Do you have any question or comment? Do share with us in the comment section.